A range of high strength concrete building blocks, robust, load bearing units for use in either internal or external walls in a variety of sizes, strengths and finishes offering total flexibility.
- Available in solid and hollow format for ultimate versatility with a standard strength of 7.3N/mm²
- High strength blocks up to 22.5 N/mm² are available subject to order to your specification.
- Masterdenz blocks are available in standard and paintgrade finishes for various applications.
- Quality assured manufacture
- For use internally and externally both above and below dpc
- Internal or external walls
- Walls above and below ground level/dpc
- Use in beam and block flooring Standard – Suitable for locations where the surface will not be seen, ie plastered or rendered.
- Paintgrade Available – Suitable for locations where a consistent close textured face is required, suitable for direct decoration (note only one face and one end guaranteed)
- RD block – For use in Robust Details Ltd wall type E-WM-9 (Dense block laid flat)
- Thickness: 215mm
- Mean Unit Strength: 7.3N/mm²
- Density (kg/m³): 960
- Weight: 25.1kg
- Blocks/M²: 9.88
- Sound Insulation: 45Rw dB
- Thermal Conductivity: Internal 1.29W/mK – External 1.38W/mK
- Water Vapour Diffusion Coefficient: 5/15
- Moisture Movement: Less than 0.6mm/m
- Reaction to Fire: A1 Classification to EN 13501-1
- Bond Strength: 0.15N/mm²
- Colour: Natural
- Finish: Standard (Paint grade available)
Contact Us To Purchase